Kreativestreet. (2017, December 13). How Social Media Marketing Affects Your Business Growth. WordPress. https://kreativstreet.wordpress.com/2017/12/13/how-social-media-marketing-affects-your-business-growth/

How would you create a PLN prior to engaging a social media campaign on a topic of your choice? Choose a topic, consider your audiences, and consider how you would create a social media campaign leaving your PLN. 

My topic of choice would be to create a facial cleanser. Due to COVID-19 I have noticed that many individuals tend to gravitate towards more simplistic makeup looks. Instead of going for a heavy foundation product, cut crease eyeshadow, false lashes, etc. I believe this is because women now have the time to take care of their skin. Many women were on the hunt for finding skin care products that would provide with them glowy, clear, clean and fresh looking skin. 

For a PLN for this product I would reach out to influencers and offer to send them this cleanser. My audience would be finding influencers who have a medium to large following based on Tiktok and Instagram. Tiktok is filled with numerous individuals trying to find skin care routines that best fit their skin type. By providing tiktockers with the product it can help reach a fan base that is already looking for skin care products. Another method to promote my facial cleanser is through Youtubers who try out new skin care projects for a living. An example is a Youtube channel called SkincarebyHyram. He provides honest reviews on skin care products and shares them on platforms such as Tiktok, YouTube, Twitter and Instagram. This Youtuber has built a fan base that trusts him and relies on him to recommend products. This would be a great method because Hyram has built a reputation for himself that is creditable. 

Skin care has always been an extremely important aspect in my everyday routine. Finding an audience that shares similar interests is important. This can be achieved through following and emailing the right individuals. 

I have engaged with Caitlin and Joerica’s Blog post this week!

Caitlin’s Blog:

Joerica’s Blog: